Thursday 21 March 2013

Soup, Coffee and Birthdays.

I actually didn't know what to blog about tonight, so this post may be a little bit random as its non fashion or beauty related. However last night it was my dads birthday and we went out for a family meal, the night was amazing and I took some quite impressive photographs of the food. Well quite impressive for me, im not photographer..

My starter was absolutely amazing and recently I have really been loving soup,mhmm tomato and basil soup.
After around half an hour of choosing what to have for my main course, I finally settled on chicken enchiladas. YUM! Even though I make these myself at home these were delicious, and as a bonus I love Mexican food! 
I know this photo isn't the best because it's out of focus at the bottom but just look at the detail on the top of my Latte. By the end of the night I got that addicted to these that I actually had around 3/4, oops!

After I've finished this blog post I'm actually going to plan out some other blog posts to do. Also I think I may be going to the Nottingham vintage fair so if any other bloggers who read my blog are going just tweet me and if I am going I could meet you! I love going to little craft fairs and charity events but I've never actually been to a vintage clothing/jewelry/cake fair. I've spent my whole night just slobbed in my room doing school work, listening to music and now blogging, Im coming to face the fact I have no social life. Also before I say goodbye to all you lovely people I would just like to appologise for not having a set time table for when I'm going to make a blog post. Some days I never have anything actually interesting to blog about and I don't want to bore you all with my life. I hope you enjoyed this different styled blog post, because come on who doesn't like blogs and food? put them together = perfect! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD.

music played while doing this blog- Born to die Lana Del Rey/ Don't save me Haim/ Step Vampire Weekend/ King and the Lionheart Of Monsters and Men.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment