Saturday 16 March 2013

A is for Ashley Madekwe.


Recently I've a tiny bit stuck for post ideas ( I have no imagination *sighs*) so all day I've been sat in my room trying to think. Eventually I came up with the idea of an A-Z is for posts seen as I'll be able to blog about this 26 times. The hardest part of this post was figuring out who to do for the letter "A" I first had ideas of Ashley Benson, Azealia Banks or Arctic Monkeys, it has taken me about two hours to think of this beautiful women. And if you don't know who she is, have you been hiding in a cave your whole life? Ashley Madekwe starred in the amazing tv series called Revenge, her style is so casual yet so gorgeous. You wouldn't of guessed that shes actually 31 years old (she looks early 20's gosh) and her figure is to die for.  She pulls off any outfit and out of every single one of her outfits on google/pinterest the four above are defiantly my favourite! I just want to be her haha, I think i may be developing a girl crush on her.. Also Ashley is feature in this months company magazine! Tell me in the comments what you think about this blog post, and whether or not i should continue to do these? I dont think I will be daily these posts daily but I might carry it on throughout the whole year to make it more interesting. Hope you enjoyed this post, much love shannon x


music played while doing this blog post- don't save me haim/ whispers in the dark mumford and sons/ lover of the light mumford and sons/ just be paloma faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment