Monday 1 April 2013

B is for "bird on a wire"

 *pre-warning you may fall in love with this shop like I have*

So yet again I ran out of ideas for blog posts! If you can't tell I'm not very creative, but I was just casually browsing on the asos market place at the different boutiques when I stumbled across one called "bird on a wire". I instantly thought perfect, I can use this for my " B is for.." and this little boutique oh my! I LOVE IT ALREADY!! Who doesn't love reasonable prices and vintage clothing? nobody doesn't! or if you don't then thats okay I suppose.. This boutique includes some amazing clothing thats on trend and looks very similar to some of the clothing from london fashion week. Unfortunately I didn't go to london fashion week but since then my spare time has consisted in watching videos of Cara Delevingne and Jordan Dunn there. What an amazing life I have ;-)! Even though the image quality of the clothes aren't that great the pricing and the 98% feedback rating makes up for that. It's coming up to my birthday soon and I am defiantly tempted to buy a few items from this clothing brand.


Although my style is quite laid back and casual but sometimes dressy, I really do like how original this shop is and also how beautiful are the models? Personally I think any shape or size would be able to pull their clothing off for such a nice price.


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and got plenty of Easter eggs, is it just me who thinks the chocolate on Easter eggs tastes so much better than ordinary chocolate? That might be just me.. My next blog post should hopefully be containing two of the things i got for Easter that aren't chocolate, however I'm just waiting of the delivery:-(! 

ciao beautiful people reading my blog, I love you all lots and hope you have an amazing week. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment