Saturday 9 March 2013

50 random facts about ME.

I did originally plan to do this idea as a youtube video until I realized that I have no battery's for my camera:( I've saw many of my favourite bloggers and youtubers do this post/video so I thought why not give it a give and you can get to know me a little bit better.


1. I hardly ever watch TV, I just don't find it interesting.
2. My current weird obsession is sloths (don't judge me, okay)
3. The current length of my hair is: nearly at my bum. YAY!
4. I live with my mum and dad in the town of Nottingham.
5. Every single day I listen to radio one, without a fail.
6. For some reason I'm not creative at all:(
7. I have a secret love for michael buble,shushhhh.
8. When im older I want to be a lawyer.
9. My height is around 5ft 8ish.
10. I used to have five rabbits, when I was younger.
11. In my room I have new york wall paper, can you tell I love NY?
12. Company magazine is my all time fav.
13. I have very low body confidence
14. When I was in year 8 I had the biggest comb over *crys*
15. I have a little tiny (huge) obsession with hello kitty.
16. Peter Pan was/still is my favourite childhood film.
17. I hate cooked mushrooms.
18. Lush is one of my favourite companies.
20. I have two best friends, Phoebe and Tasha.
21. Never in my life have I broken a bone.
22. Nando's and Frankie and bennies are my favourite places to eat.
23. I spend the majority of my nights watching youtube videos (sad life, oh well).
24. I'm current in year 10.
25. half way! and I can get my leg behind my head, strangely.
26. My eyes change colour all the time.
27. I've know phoebe from nursery, awwww cuties!


28. I can not save my money.
29. I have troubles sleeping for some reason:(.
30. My favourite subject is french.
31. All throughout my life I have been bullied.
32. Sometimes I go in a weird mood and just dance around my room to one direction ( im a freak:)).
33. I need to film some more youtube videos soon.
34. I actually love cats, even though ive never had one.
35. I'm constantly on my iphone, I love it so so so so much.
36. Blueberries are my favourite fruit (thanks to phoebe).
37. I only wear make up to cover the redness on my face.
38. My shoe size is either a 5 or 6.
39. Don't laugh at this one, I pretend to be a sloth in awkward situations.
40. Everyone from my school knows about my youtube.
41. I always try my best to be happy.
42. Im fourteen years old and addicted to caffeine:-).
43. When Im older I want to live in Brighton or London with my bestfriend Phoebe.
44. The majority of my closet is from Topshop or New look.
45. I absolutely hate it when people crack their knuckels, oh my gosh ew no!
46. My birthday is on the 12th of june (the same day as Anne Franks)  
47. I love reading books about wars and romance.
48. I'm running out of things to say, erm I also love giving advice to people it makes me happy.
49. I want to go to university and study Law.
50. Last one finally! Im quite shy at first but then once you get to know me I open up.

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog :) thanks for posting it on my fb page.
    love this post - i like to learn more things about blogers :)

    now following.
    www.fashionfumblings.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw its fine, i just came across your blog from you posting on elliesfavouritethings's blog:)

      aww thank you, following you too xxxx

      Delete