Thursday 4 April 2013

HELP I'M STRESSED.






Is it just me who is stressed to the max about exams?! I have a German and a maths exam when I go back to school and I cant stop stressing, my minds all over the place so I cant concentrate :-(! Also I have to attention span of a fly, which doesn't help at all. Even though being stressed is a pretty bad thing it gave me the idea of writing a blog about "being stressed and how to deal with stress". One thing that I have being doing lately to deal with my stress is reading, I don't normally read ( I know your meant to but I just find the majority of books boring ) however for Easter instead of getting chocolate my mum allowed me to make a Whsmiths order. I purchased "Lauren Conrad's Beauty book" and also "Wreck this journal" even though one of them is actually a book I've been really enjoying them. Also for some reason I've been reading my old company magazines while burning candles for mood lighting ( to calm me down and relax me ). One thing I've noticed that de-stresses me a lot is music. Especially radio one and Lana Del Rey, If you didn't know radio one has been hosting a revision hour and I actually do more work in that hour then I do throughout the whole day.  Music actually makes me so relaxed and I never realised this before the Easter holidays. 

Ever since watching Zoella's pampering video I have tried to do as much skin care as possible, starting from face masks to actually sticking to a CTM routine. My skin feels a lot fresher which is making me feel good about myself and this may sound silly and stupid but im so proud that the other day I went to town with no make up on. Whereas before I wouldn't leave my room without it.. I suppose you could say I have been getting more and more into beauty and fashion this year. And one of the reasons why could actually be due to blogging! 

music played whilst doing this blog post- Tom Odell Hold Me/ Mumford and sons Home/ Daughter Smother/ Ellie Goulding Guns and Horses/ Bastille Flaws.

MY LINKS- 


No comments:

Post a Comment