Saturday 26 January 2013

Get to know me better.

I've saw quite a couple of beauty and fashion bloggers do this post 
and answer these set questions. So I thought why not do it myself?
Here's my answers, hope you like this post.

1. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes, I have a brother who is exactly ten years older than me.

2. If you had to choose between mascara or foundation, which would it be?
Foundation, I would not be able to survive without it. 

3. What's your favourite food?
This is quite a hard question seen as I love food, but it would have to be
jam on toast or fruit.

4. Do you have a 'party trick' or an unusual talent?
Could this class as an unusual talent? I can put my leg behind my
head and can touch my leg with my head.

5. How would you describe your dress sense?
My style used to be boring but im slowly coming out of it, I would say that my
 style is describable but ill tell you what I love, I love skirts,
 collared shirts, knitted jumpers and tights and 
my lazy day favourite leggings.

6. What's your favourite film?
I could not answer this question without naming nearly every 
single film, but i love any film by Disney!

7. What's your star sign?
Gemini 

8. What's your one beauty item you cannot live without?
Foundation or moisturizer
9. What is your job?
I'm actually still a student and don't have a job:(

10. How did you come up with your blog name?
I don't like my blog name but its the same as my youtube name 
and I chose that so no one from my school could find it,
however people still have oh well..

11. What's your favourite fashion/ beauty trend this year (so far or to come)?
Monochrome, I have saw that in lots of fashion magazines. And
skater skirts I've been wearing them a lot recently.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and if i get bored later on tonight I will probably 
make another post, i love you and hope you have a wonderful day 
shannon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment