Thursday 14 February 2013

Example.

So yet again I haven't blogged in a while, my bad! But at the moment I have still 
been really busy and I don't really know what to blog about. Later on I'm going to sit down and just write ideas down in a note pad, because I break up from school tomorrow (15th February). If you follow me on facebook or twitter you will know I went to example on the 12th of February. It literally was the best night I have had so far in 2013! 

EXAMPLE!
Benga was the main support act, and he made the place come alive and jump haha!
 After waiting outside in a five mile line (luckily we were near the front) in the freezing cold for 45 minutes, we got really close to the front and had a perfect view. By the end of the night I figured it was a bad choice wearing my creepers, because now my feet are messed up. 

I hope you enjoyed this little blog post and I promise I will be doing some beauty and fashion related posts but I just need the time and some ideas, shannon x 


No comments:

Post a Comment