Thursday 24 January 2013

I'm back finally and for good!



Hello again.

I know it's been a while since I lasted blogged and one of my new years resolutions was to re start up my blog, I've been planning a couple of posts for this new year ahead over the Christmas holiday break. I haven't been uploading to YouTube either and thats because I used to film off my iPhone 4s and it was getting extremely hard to film. If you don't follow me on instagram/twitter/facebook, then you wont know that for Christmas I received the most wonderful present from my parents which was the Panasonic Lumix camera. 
While I've had a little break from blogging I've been taking a lot of pictures and just wanted to give you a little update of my life, I shall be posting either daily or every two days depending on school work. My next exam is in April so I don't have that much revision to do, i just have a lot of catching up to do on my course work. Many students in years ten and eleven will understand how stressful exams and exam preparation is. Over the past two or three months my life hasn't really been at the highest point and I've had very bad depression and anxiety, so in January like many other people I made some resolutions.
Here are just some of my resolutions:



♥ get back into blogging and posting to my instagram regularly, I've been lacking at updating everything recently. 

♥ say yes, I know that sounds so stupid but I hardly say yes to things I need to start enjoying my life again.

♥ start reading again, I used to read so much but now I hardly ever pick up a book.

♥ experiment more with my style, I need to stop playing it safe and dare to be different!

♥ and this a very common resolution that most people fail at or give in at, but to become more healthy and lose a little bit of weight, and I am very proud to say that already I have lost five pounds and for once I am happy with my body shape.

now for the pictures of the past few months:


I took this photograph only a couple of days ago when it snowed in england.


I finally went to my first Youtube meet up on the 1st of december, and hugged Sam
Pepper, Maz and FoodforLouis. I also met some other amazing youtubers there!

I had to include this photograph because autumn was the best month of my life.
Thanks to tasha, i love her  



I hope you enjoyed this little catch up and I will probably see you tomorrow or on saturday!
I hope you had a lovely day.
shannon


2 comments:

  1. i want to get reading more too! and i can't believe you went to see sam pepper- my friend was there too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to read the book 14,000 things to be happy about! and really?? small world!xx

      Delete