Monday 17 June 2013

Grey marl with leather sleeves and Chelsea boots .


 Say hey to my tightless pale legs, yes they've made me think about actually not uploading this post but its getting kind of close to summer so who cares! Today I was just having a very casual day which included filming my first youtube video for my new channel, wow exciting stuff I know. Anyways it was my birthday on the 12th of june and my mumma brought me this wonderful dress which I believe is from a brand inside new look. Firstly its a skater dress which is similar to the ones in topshop and secondly it has leather sleeves so that just makes the entire dress fabulous and any other positive adjectives you could think of to describe it. Oh my gosh Ive only just realised after taking these photos that ive broken the blog law of putting your hands on your hips with taking a photo, sorry for that poopy mistake but i feel so awkward just standing infront of my camera not knowing where to put my hands. The end of this blog post has turned into a little bit of a ramble yet again but ayyy everyone rambles on abit at times. Oh yes forgot to mention that i painted my nails in this lovely nail varnish by Sinful colours, why is this not the same price as Essie nail varnish?? Its got the exact same quality that Essie has but for only £1.99 which doesn't make sense!


Nail varnish- Sinful colours "why not"

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is just as perfect as your instagram, how did I not know about it? :o That dress is just gorgeous, you look gorgeous! I really need to try sinful nail polishes!! X

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, how have i just only fount your blog?? and you seriously do need to try sinful nail polishes because the quality is amazing!! thank you xx

      Delete