Wednesday 8 May 2013

Summer is upon us.

I think everyones gathered by now that im really bad at keeping up with my blog, but just recently my ideas for blog posts have been increasing vastly. This post is non fashion or beauty related so sorry if thats what you read my blog for, If you live in england you will know that on Bank Holiday Monday we had amazing weather. So me and my friend Phoebe took this opportunity to go on a very long walk to this really posh village called " Woodhall Spa". After slow walking for around two hours we eventually got there!!  I did try and take some outfit photographs but they're not very good quality and if you dont know already im a little bit of a perfectionist. I dont know if you've noticed the photos on my blog have to be perfect?? Ive been feeling rather crappy and low for a couple of weeks and the stress of exams isnt helping much. I thought a change of scenery for a few hours would relax me and it actually did, many of my friends say i dont come out my "cave" aka my room so i thought going on a long country walk would make me feel better. Even though today im in bed ill and current want to vommit, help me! 

picture one.
picture two.
picture three.
picture four.
picture five.
picture six.
picture seven.
picture eight.
Out of every single photograph i took my favourite pictures are: 6,4,3 and 1. I think its how vintage they look and I abit of an obsession with anything vintage! Now that the weathers getting slightly warmer im going to be doing ootd post and also some reviews of clothing thats got sent to me, im just trying to figure out how to work my camera.. So if anyone is any good with technical things then comment and help me please, haha im useless! Anyway hope you had a lovely Bank Holiday and also i hope you enjoyed this slightly different post.


No comments:

Post a Comment